OWASP China 2013
Internet Security Technology Innovation and Development Forum
Beijing Shanghai Guangzhou
Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) is an open-source, not-for-profit application security organization made up of corporations, educational organizations, and individuals from around the world. Providing free, vendor-neutral, practical, cost-effective application security guidance, the organization is the de-facto standards body for web application security used by developers and organizations globally.
OWASP China has successfully hosted 4 years events and attracted about 3000 attendees from all over the world.
OWASP China will organize the OWASP China 2013 Internet Security Technology Innovation and Development Forum in Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou, with about 1500 attendees from government, financial, telecoms, Energy, internet corporate, security vendors, education, and many other verticals.
For sponsorship, please contact email@example.com 86-755-88877909 Download Sponsorship Package
Call for Presentation and Call for Training
The Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) China Chapter is currently soliciting presentation and training proposals for the OWASP China 2013 Security Forum, which will take place in Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou.
Shanghai: July 14, 2013.
Beijing: Sep 24,2013
Topics including but not limited to the following subject areas:
• OWASP tools or projects in practice
• Secure development: Frameworks, best practices, secure coding, methods, processes, SDLC
• Threat modeling
• Mobile security and security for the mobile web
• Privacy in web apps, Web services (REST, XML) and data storage
• Web application security
• Cloud security
• Security testing
• Browser security and HTML5 security
• Vulnerability analysis: Code review, pentest, static analysis
• New technologies, paradigms, tools
• Operations and software security
• Business security
• Management topics in Application Security: Business Risks, Outsourcing/Offshoring, Awareness Programs, Project Management, Managing SDLC
By your submission you agree to the OWASP Speaker Agreement. It requires that you use an OWASP presentation template. You are welcome to include your company logo to the first and last slide. All presentation slides will be published on the conference website. Please make sure that any pictures and other materials in your slides doesn't violate any copyrights. You are solely liable for copyright violations. You may choose any CC licence for your slides, including CC0. OWASP does suggest open licenses.
There's an extra evening program for all accepted speakers and invited attendees.
We can cover travel expenses and costs for accommodations.
Please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit following information:
2. A preliminary version of your presentation if available
- Submission of proposals by: Aug 31, 2013
- Notification of acceptance: Sep 10, 2013
- Conference Date: Sep,24 , 2013
- Submission of proposals by: May 17, 2013
- Notification of acceptance: May 31, 2013
- Conference Date: July , 2013